NHL games

I have been on ships during playoffs in the past and have never been able to catch a game. The best I was able to do was check scores on the bottom line on ESPN. It was always during the first round, so maybe later rounds will be shown. Good luck.

PS Hopefully, your Blues can hold on to their lead today and close things out in game 6.

Any chance the sports bar on the Sun will be able to show the NHL playoff games?? I'm going on the May 16th cruise out of Vancouver. I'll be going no matter what. Thanks for the help! Let's Go Blues!

Lets hope the Blues are still in the playoffs by then. :)

GO BLUES!!

Edited by ColinIllinois

Easy. Say, Go STARS!

Sun has a great sports bar where I have enjoyed many hours.

lol, I am going to have to root for someone, most likely after tomorrow if they don't keep themselves in it.

lol, I am going to have to root for someone, most likely after tomorrow if they don't keep themselves in it.

Actually, Baseball is my # 1. Somehow, last year I booked a cruise to leave on opening day. The horror! As luck has it that was also the week NCL rolled out the unlimited wifi package and I bought it. I am MLB tv premium and have two teams. So, you can only imagine how happy I was watching the great game on my aft balcony sipping a nice beverage.

So, you can only imagine how happy I was watching the great game on my aft balcony sipping a nice beverage.

Holy wa, bandwidth was enough to stream with reasonable quality?? That's amazing! What ship?