Wrigley80/Brianna on the Vista

reerun25

Hello my friends. I was told about this post on cruise critic from some friends that I've been chatting with back home.

We are in Marseilles, France today. Tomorrow is Disembarkation day in Barcelona, Spain. After 13 days onboard I am not ready to leave.

The Carnival Vista is an absolutely beautiful ship. My friend Laura and I have had a fabulous time. The highlight for ports was yesterday in Livorno/Pisa/Florence.

I can't wait to share my pictures with everyone. It will be a BIG review...I'm up to about 1,800 pictures and we still have a day to enjoy in Barcelona. We fly home to Orlando on Sunday night

Can't wait!!! Wrigley80/Brianna - you do some of the best reviews. I live vicariously through reviews until we are able to book/go again!! And Nicole721 (I think that's the right user name) is getting on Vista the day you get off!! So that will be another great review!

Hello my friends. I was told about this post on cruise critic from some friends that I've been chatting with back home.

We are in Marseilles, France today. Tomorrow is Disembarkation day in Barcelona, Spain. After 13 days onboard I am not ready to leave.

The Carnival Vista is an absolutely beautiful ship. My friend Laura and I have had a fabulous time. The highlight for ports was yesterday in Livorno/Pisa/Florence.

I can't wait to share my pictures with everyone. It will be a BIG review...I'm up to about 1,800 pictures and we still have a day to enjoy in Barcelona. We fly home to Orlando on Sunday night

Absolutely thrilled to hear from you and will be so thrilled to hear about your inaugural and adventures...you are loved...and I know how much it means to have some love and joy in a "big change" time in life and particularly at your exact age.....good for you girl...good for you...new ship and Europe OMG...fabuloso...I could spend a month and want to and will God willing in Livornio/Pisa/Florence/Cinque Terre. Had a fast trip through in my 20's..in some of those areas..ready to go further...it is absolutely kick your socks off isn't it??? I can tell it was GOOD..so GLAD!!! Fly safe...Sarah

Thanks OP and Bri's friend!!

Edited by sjn911