Wrigley80/Brianna on the Vista

reerun25

I have been watching the live feeds that John Heald has been doing from around the ship on the inaugural sailing, hoping to catch a glimpse of Wrigley80 (Brianna), but have not had any luck.. I just saw a post on JH FB page, and it looks like she inducted him in the chicken club!! Can't wait to read her review when she gets back, and with all that has been going on in her life over the past year, glad she is having a blast!!

2cdieiv.jpg

Great picture of Brianna! As soon as I saw it today I went, "I know exactly who that is"!

I said "That's Brianna!"

Then, "Oh yeah, that's right. She was going on the Vista inaugural."

Then I remembered why I was jealous of her! LOL:)

Edited by Winston'sMom

I also saw a picture of her on Zydecocruiser's website. He is currently doing a live picture review on the Vista on his website and he took a great picture of her with the chicken hat on.

I saw that, I was like, hey I know her! LOL I hope she does a review when she gets back. :)

She said on FB that she planned to do so but that she has 1600 pictures already (YIKES) so it may take some time to get going!

I have been watching the live feeds that John Heald has been doing from around the ship on the inaugural sailing, hoping to catch a glimpse of Wrigley80 (Brianna), but have not had any luck.. I just saw a post on JH FB page, and it looks like she inducted him in the chicken club!! Can't wait to read her review when she gets back, and with all that has been going on in her life over the past year, glad she is having a blast!!

2cdieiv.jpg

Stalk people much?