Future Cruise Deposit - Now for online bookings

cherylandtk

Haven't noticed this being mentioned before, but is this a change?

In the past, in order to use an FCC as the deposit for a booking you had to call Princess and ask them to apply it. I was just online making plans and the online booking system asked me if I wanted to apply my FCC as a deposit to the cruise I was interested in. I think this must be something fairly new, and IMO a nice improvement.

I noticed that, too. Unfortunately for me, I checked no because I was going to just hold it until I conferred with the other traveller. Once I did that, I didn't see any way to add it back in when I wanted to make payment the next day. Normally I would have just cancelled the booking and made a new one, but the cruise was totally sold out only minutes after I made my booking. Quick phone call took care of it, but if you're sure you're booking, don't pass by the box to check when you first see it!

I noticed that, too. Unfortunately for me, I checked no because I was going to just hold it until I conferred with the other traveller. Once I did that, I didn't see any way to add it back in when I wanted to make payment the next day. Normally I would have just cancelled the booking and made a new one, but the cruise was totally sold out only minutes after I made my booking. Quick phone call took care of it, but if you're sure you're booking, don't pass by the box to check when you first see it!

What cruise sold out so fast?

What cruise sold out so fast?

Alaska, 2 weeks from now...obviously there wasn't much left when I booked it 3 weeks ago. The odd thing was that I was able to choose a cabin...so I figured there were plenty of cabins left. Obviously not!

Alaska, 2 weeks from now...obviously there wasn't much left when I booked it 3 weeks ago. The odd thing was that I was able to choose a cabin...so I figured there were plenty of cabins left. Obviously not!

thanks for telling me I thought it was one a year or so out......Enjoy your cruise,I love taking those last minute ones.....enjoy...