What color to wear with red and teal

Gingee

I have silver little heals but they hurt.

I do have some dark silver/metallic pumps (toe out with bow).

Black ballet pumps

White pumps

I don't care to buy if I don't have to.

My number one concern is comfort. Your feet on a ship (especially a mega ship) are doing a ton of walking just to get from one end of the ship to another. Sometimes the weather causes the ship to roll and toss -- still gotta walk. I don't do heels personally but then I don't do heels on land either. If dresses are fairly fancy then shoes need more style to complement dress.

All that you have mentioned would work if you like them and are comfortable. Do you plan to dance? Comfort there too. I consider one of the main benefits of cruising is NEW Wardrobe!! Shopping is as much fun as the trip often.:D

Thanks I just tried on the dresses with the shoes. I guess they are okay. Yes I know it would look better with heels but I don't like heels any more:)

Well then, decision made. Heels on someone who doesn't want to wear them in the first place is a recipe for disaster. You will feel uncomfortable, and look it too. Wear the flats and enjoy your evenings.

Edited by Langley Cruisers

• 3 weeks later...
I have given up on heels as well. I am taking two pairs of flats, a black faille pair and a metallic pair.

Sounds awesome.

Our son graduated from University a few weeks ago and I wore a skirt and my beige heels... I have also come to the conclusion that I just can't wear heels anymore. I like the way my legs look in them, but if I can't last the day (or the event in this case!), what's the use? I want to take them on my next cruise to wear with a super cute sundress I bought, but now I am re-thinking that as well. *sigh*

Sounds awesome.

Our son graduated from University a few weeks ago and I wore a skirt and my beige heels... I have also come to the conclusion that I just can't wear heels anymore. I like the way my legs look in them, but if I can't last the day (or the event in this case!), what's the use? I want to take them on my next cruise to wear with a super cute sundress I bought, but now I am re-thinking that as well. *sigh*

I've avoided heels unless it's a special event and recently discovered wedge pumps are a good alternate it high heels. The wedge design takes pressure off your toes by shifting more of the weight towards the middle of your foot. I wore a cute beige pair (got them on clearance at Nordstrom Rack) to wear at my sister's wedding as a matron of honor and lasted being on my feet for 3+ hours. Have you tried wedges?

Gingee, take a look at Easy Spirit "Bonelle" wedge. Since my knee replacement heels don't work for me. These are perfectly comfortable to me. I got the cream snake print, they have beading on them and the color is a little metallic. If you order from Zappos, they have free returns. They ran true to size on me. Good luck finding the perfect shoes.