Release of 2017 cruise dates

CruiseNole

What I am asking myself:

In NCL Pearl's large gap between Sep 24 (Vancouver) and Nov 05 (New Orleans), 2017, what could she do before her Panama Canal repo to New Orleans?

I think there's not enough time left to do two 14 night Panama Canal cruises before that - maybe some Mexican Riviera cruises?

Edited by shipfriend_max

Hope to see a Panama Canal cruise in april 2018 released soon. I have 56 nights booked on NCL within the next year, but really looking for something after that. Makes my working days go by...

There are some panama cruises released during that time frame, but X is a bit over priced and the Infinity is quite boring. Princess has the worst itineraries of all panama cruises and HAL, well, I think I would get bored.

So hopefully NCL will give me something to consider.

Nope

My guess in the delay may be partly to do with Sixthman Group finalizing their fall/winter/spring 2017-18 charter plans. They are a VERY important client to NCL.

Not a client, a wholly-owned subsidiary.

We were able to book our Christmas, New Year cruise from Barcelona in 2017 on Norwegian Spirit back in April . I've just gone back and looked at the price again and it has absolutely rocketed, so much so if we were thinking of booking today it would probably have been a "No No"