Getting married on the Dawn

Smellytoes

Thanks but it's not me. I was asking for someone else. They were discussing a destination wedding vs a traditional one. I suggested they look into getting married on the Dawn in port. Kind of a compromise.

Is there a limit to the number of guests you can have that are not sailing? And what venue would they use if it were a large wedding?

I got married on the NCL Majesty in 2005, things may be different now, we had about 20 non sailing guests. The wedding and pictures were beautiful, the marriage not so much, LOL!!

Good luck!!

The wedding and pictures were beautiful, the marriage not so much, LOL!!

Good luck!!

Sorry, I know laughing at a marriage that didn't work out is not nice at all ... but that made me laugh out loud!! Not sure how to thank someone when it is based on their heartbreak.. :):confused::rolleyes::eek:

Sorry, I know laughing at a marriage that didn't work out is not nice at all ... but that made me laugh out loud!! Not sure how to thank someone when it is based on their heartbreak.. :):confused::rolleyes::eek:

Don't worry, we both can laugh about it now. We lived together for 10 years, got married (cause it seemed like the next step) and we were both miserable!!

I got married on the Dawn 4 years ago and have a review in my signature. Not sure how helpful it will be since we only had 20 guests and the wedding company has changed since then, but it was perfect for us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk