At dock after fabulous Gem Cruise

bonniboo1

Just got into NYC. Everything was wonderful, no complaints here. Was treated to a wonderful tenor Aaron Shaw. Personality and talent thru the roof.

Service and food were great. The deadlock was successful in my book. The Atrium in lovely.

Kudos to the user pleasant guest service staff, Monica the concierge, Randy our butler and Jonathon our steward. The captain and his crew as usual are very competent and a hoot. Don't miss Q and A with Captain and cake wars. Ours was last day @ 1.

Bonni

Were you able to get to GSC on your cruise?

The cruise that Bonnie just got back from, cruised to New England/ Canada

no GSC there. The Azipod issues got fixed when we were in Port in Nassau on our cruise on 5/21 so unless the weather turns bad there should not be an issue to get to GSC.

Starting August until October no GSC Miami instead.

Marion

Just got into NYC. Everything was wonderful, no complaints here. Was treated to a wonderful tenor Aaron Shaw. Personality and talent thru the roof.

Service and food were great. The deadlock was successful in my book. The Atrium in lovely.

Kudos to the user pleasant guest service staff, Monica the concierge, Randy our butler and Jonathon our steward. The captain and his crew as usual are very competent and a hoot. Don't miss Q and A with Captain and cake wars. Ours was last day @ 1.

Bonni

Hi Bonnie, glad you had a great cruise, sorry we missed you on this one! I agree Monica is awesome!!! We are on again next sunday

Marion

Glad to hear you had a great trip, would love to hear more. Can you tell me about disembarkation in NYC. We will be returning from a Canada/New England and need to arrange pick up to Newark. I am thinking about a 1030AM pick up...we are doing walk off with our luggage. I was not sure how NYC is, I think there are two ships in port that day. The car service allows for a 30 min wait but it is very expensive after that. Did you have to clear customs in NYC?

Glad to hear you had a great trip, would love to hear more. Can you tell me about disembarkation in NYC. We will be returning from a Canada/New England and need to arrange pick up to Newark. I am thinking about a 1030AM pick up...we are doing walk off with our luggage. I was not sure how NYC is, I think there are two ships in port that day. The car service allows for a 30 min wait but it is very expensive after that. Did you have to clear customs in NYC?

Hi, easy walk off is a breeze, after the ship clears

your color will be called and you just proceed to the

gangway.Yes you will to go through customs, just

have your passport and custom declaration in hand

and it will go very easy and fast!

10:30 pick up you will have no issues!

Marion

I appreciate the work you put into the Meet & Greet to make it more fun. I shared the bottle of champagne with some of our Irish group friends at dinner on Friday. I told them how we got it -- you were a hit!

When is the latest that you can leave the ship? Our flight does not leave LGA until 4pm.

I pretty sure that they would like to everyone

to be off no later then 10am, if not sooner,

They normally start boarding by 12pm and they

have to have time to get the ship ready for the

next passengers.

If we could we would love to stay on until right

before Sail A Way lol I hate getting of the ship

Marion