Just off the Magic

Great cruise! The crew was amazing. Dr. E is the best cruise director. I thought it was all hype but it's true. He knows how to get a crowd going. The Alchemy bar is the BEST! Bojana and Drazen make the best drinks and are so much fun. We had really good food and service in the MDR and Steakhouse. I could go on and on. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ditto that on the Alchemy bar. I didn't know how much I like Martinis until I tried them last year on Sunshine. I will be on the Magic next month and I can't wait to have a Martini... Lol

Did you try Guy's BBQ? If so, how was it? Long lines?

We were on the Magic April 30th and had the new BBQ. The line was long. Wrapped all the way down the side but it went so fast, maybe 10 minutes and SOOOOOOOOOOO worth the wait. I was not impressed by the previous sea side BBQ but would stand in line for this one no matter how long the wait. It truly was good. Don't miss it and don't let the line scare you away.

I tried the Bar B Que on the 1st sea day. I had the pork and beef and thought both were good. The sides were nothing special, beans and Mac and cheese. I really enjoyed the pork tacos from the blue iguana.

Great cruise! The crew was amazing. Dr. E is the best cruise director. I thought it was all hype but it's true. He knows how to get a crowd going. The Alchemy bar is the BEST! Bojana and Drazen make the best drinks and are so much fun. We had really good food and service in the MDR and Steakhouse. I could go on and on. I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I was on the May 21st cruise and had a wonderful time as always! Great service and the shortest waits for pizza ever.

However, I must say that I got so sick of Dr. Rev. E's singing EVERY SINGLE MORNING! He was fun and funny all around but I was so over his singing every time he got on the announcements.

We were also on this cruise. I thought Dr. E did a great job getting the crowds involved in the activities and was one of the most entertaining and energetic cruise director we've been around in quite some time. We also spent most of our evening at Alchemy. Bojana worked with us on a couple of twists to their drinks that made the drinks even better for us. Glad you enjoyed your cruise as well.

Love hearing all the positive comments on the Magic. Sigh..January is so far away!

I'm definitely going to be trying Guy's BBQ. I'll just grab some fun rum drink before I get in line, bring my patience mode, and watch the ocean to pass the time :) Sure wish they'd extend the hours on that.