Bon Voyage Sun Princess - 75 day Pacific Circle 2016 Cruise!!

Sun Princess now has 7 days at sea, before they get to Seward, Alaska :)They got 3,315.28 nm (6,139.90 km) to go before they get to Seward.Hopefully the blogs will get updated over the next few days :)Apart from packetau blog, has anyone else found any other blog's from this cruise??

Thanks Stu, I really enjoy sea days and 7 in a row is good but not everyone does, I hope those on board do as well.

Hopefully as they cross the Bearing Strait , the seas will be kind to them . They are crossing a stretch of water that has a wild reputation .

...and it looked from the bridge cam as if they had a "smoothish" crossing of the Bearing Strait...:):)

That is good to hear. Sea days are fantastic but if the weather is bad and forces people indoors, it can get a bit crowded at some of the activities.

Latter on tonight / Early morning Australia & New Zealand times (Just remember I am in Scotland at the moment, so afternoon my time :p (confused yet!, lol!)

The Sun Princess will be cruising thought Glacier Bay, (Passage) Alaska :)

I had hope to get some bridge web cam captures of her going thought there, but unlucky we will be getting our India visas :rolleyes: while she is in there, hopefully I might get a capture or two if we get back in time.

If I don't get any web cam captures I just wanted to say Sorry to everyone who reading this thread.:o