Bon Voyage Sun Princess - 75 day Pacific Circle 2016 Cruise!!

The webcam that David captured that bridge pic from is amazing, it has a timelapse replay option. Sun departed at 16:07/8 for her next voyage. Next time we see her at the OPT (Wednesday week) I'll be waiting to embark. :D
Early Bon Voyage then., have you started packing?

Early Bon Voyage then., have you started packing?

Not yet. I'll probably start sorting stuff out tomorrow but we won't be packing our suitcases until next Monday or Tuesday - have to pack early as daughter and youngest Granddaughter are coming to cat and house sit.

Not yet. I'll probably start sorting stuff out tomorrow but we won't be packing our suitcases until next Monday or Tuesday - have to pack early as daughter and youngest Granddaughter are coming to cat and house sit.

Nice that your granddaughter can look after things for you, while you are away. It starts to get real exciting when you start packing.:D

Nice that your granddaughter can look after things for you, while you are away. It starts to get real exciting when you start packing.:D

Youngest granddaughter will only be there for part of the time. Daughter is doing most of the cat/housesitting. It's easier having someone to look after the cat. He's on meds twice a day for a heart murmur. Yes, my cat has a cardiologist. :rolleyes:

It gets exciting once the bags are packed. Up until then it's a hassle. :D

She hasn't even done the ironing yet.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ill bet you any money she hasn't

9 days to go,tomorrow will be 8:D:p

I have to work out what I'm taking first, then I start ironing. Mind you it will be much the same as I took on the last cruise except I have a gorgeous new evening dress thanks to eldest granddaughter who works for David Jones and got it 20% off sale price for me. :D

Tomorrow I sort clothes and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested my blog for this trip is at

http://www.circlepacific2016.blogspot.com

I hope the link works if not copy and paste into browser.

I will add a couple of more entries over the next week as time permits.

We had a great cruise... Good ports, excellent weather, flat seas and fantastic onboard friends that really made our trip very enjoyable.

Sorry there were not more posts while we were on board but the Internet was very unreliable and sometimes nonexistent on the ship and was hard to find free internet on shore when on an organised tour all day!! Now starting to think of where we go next......

Happy cruising

Sharon

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If anyone is interested my blog for this trip is at

http://www.circlepacific2016.blogspot.com

I hope the link works if not copy and paste into browser.

I will add a couple of more entries over the next week as time permits.

We had a great cruise... Good ports, excellent weather, flat seas and fantastic onboard friends that really made our trip very enjoyable.

Sorry there were not more posts while we were on board but the Internet was very unreliable and sometimes nonexistent on the ship and was hard to find free internet on shore when on an organised tour all day!! Now starting to think of where we go next......

Happy cruising

Sharon

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sharon - thanks for the link. I look forward to reading it tonight. I have a longish commute on train each day so always looking for something to read.