My 2 weeks aboard Harmony of the Seas (review)

Thanks for the great review and photos!

I apologize if this has been asked already, but I see that Harmony has adopted the quantum-style stateroom decor and layout. Can you tell me if the little vanity table/desk pulls out like it does on Anthem?

Thank you!

Thanks for the great review and photos!

I apologize if this has been asked already, but I see that Harmony has adopted the quantum-style stateroom decor and layout. Can you tell me if the little vanity table/desk pulls out like it does on Anthem?

Thank you!

My cabin was almost identical to that I had on Anthem last year. Wardrobes either side of the bed, one with the safe in. A desk area with chair with the power sockets, 2*USB, USA and EURO. Then next to a drawer unit, too drawer contained the hair dryer etc.. Below it the door opened to reveal the mini fridge and then to the side about 5 drawers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you very much for your tremendous review & pics. I have been following closely & loving the pics as I will be travelling on the Harmony this October for my 50th Birthday (OMG - turning 50:)). I did a quick 3 night Bahamas cruise last October on the Oasis & got "a taste" of the Oasis class ships but looking forward to spending a week on the Harmony. After the cruise we will be spending the night in Rome too. :)

Thank you very much for your tremendous review & pics. I have been following closely & loving the pics as I will be travelling on the Harmony this October for my 50th Birthday (OMG - turning 50:)). I did a quick 3 night Bahamas cruise last October on the Oasis & got "a taste" of the Oasis class ships but looking forward to spending a week on the Harmony. After the cruise we will be spending the night in Rome too. :)

You'll have a great 50th to remember [emoji2] . Make sure to let the staff know .. Or the comedian [emoji6]

Craig,

Thanks for your great review.

Can you tell me the number of your central park balcony? I have one booked for the transatlantic and just wondered what was your location.

Central Park balcony I was in 11641 , 2nd week I was external balcony 7196

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's the first one I've read on this ship. Great job! My family is on Harmony for a b2b next June 2017. We have loved Allure and Oasis. Thanks for getting me so excited! Good thing I have Freedom in December or I don't know how I would make it through this next year!

Happy Cruising and enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Barb

How was cabin 7196 ? We are cruising in this cabin in October ?

It was perfect. You can see up to the bridge wing at the front yet looking aft as its on the bulge you get a clear view of the sea.

Only one deck down from the park and one deck up from the boardwalk its ideally located. And your muster station is in studio B so lots of comfy seats.

For the Central Park balcony cabin we were standing in the bionic bar!

Edited by Single Cruiser

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's the first one I've read on this ship. Great job! My family is on Harmony for a b2b next June 2017. We have loved Allure and Oasis. Thanks for getting me so excited! Good thing I have Freedom in December or I don't know how I would make it through this next year!

Happy Cruising and enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Barb

Thanks.

They've taken the Allure and basically tweaked a few things, upgraded the cabin spec to that of quantum class and added a few of the quantum class modernisations.

Enjoy your cruise.. [emoji2]

It was perfect. You can see up to the bridge wing at the front yet looking aft as its on the bulge you get a clear view of the sea.

Only one deck down from the park and one deck up from the boardwalk its ideally located. And your muster station is in studio B so lots of comfy seats.

For the Central Park balcony cabin we were standing in the bionic bar!

Thanks !!! If you have any pix that would be greatly appreciated. We are in this cabin for 7 nights then moving to Boardwalk for TA

Excellent coverage thank you. What "freebies" were on the inaugural to Barclona?

The 7nt to Barcelona was my 2nd week so as per my posts we got:

Flag

Royal Caribbean Cap and Lanyard

Shoulder Bag

Flask

Certificate and photo in bonded album

Commemorative coin

Free Bingo card

2 free bottles of special branded Heineken

Sweets/cakes