Waiting to board Conquest!

ahillig1

We bought FTTF and so far it's been awesome! We were checked in, through security, and seated in waiting in under 15 mins from arrival to the port. We didn't realize there was a special place for FTTF luggage but the guy who took our bags said it wouldn't be a problem so we will see if it's there when we board. We're in terminal 4 at port Everglades and it's pretty roomy with ample seating. I'll be sure to do a review when we get back!

We bought FTTF and so far it's been awesome! We were checked in, through security, and seated in waiting in under 15 mins from arrival to the port. We didn't realize there was a special place for FTTF luggage but the guy who took our bags said it wouldn't be a problem so we will see if it's there when we board. We're in terminal 4 at port Everglades and it's pretty roomy with ample seating. I'll be sure to do a review when we get back!

We bought FTTF for a later cruse on the conquest. Gotta give me some more info. When did you arrive? Where was this special place to put your luggage? Was there special FTTF lines, or any signs denoting special instructions?

Happy sailing!

Enjoy your cruise.

Just off the Conquest and had FTTF, we arrived to the Port around 11am and parked the car and brought over the luggage. The nice porter kept our luggage to the side when we were dropping it off, no special area, so he could put some orange FTTF tape on it.

We went in the priority screening and it took maybe 5 minutes to get through security. We headed over to the FTTF line and my mom and sister headed over to priority (suite). There was only 2 people working the FTTF area and so it was a tad backed up so maybe 15 or 20 minutes until we go through. Right as we were getting our tags they were starting the boarding process and my mom and sister were then on the ship.

We were not far behind and I tell you as soon as they said FTTF it was like a mad dash to the line (not kidding) but we got through that little mess and up we went :) Got our picture taken and then were on the ship. I would say we were on well before noon, after hearing all the gripes about delayed boarding I was honestly surprised at how soon we got on.

We went straight to our room to drop off some items, then took the kids to get some lunch at guys burgers yummy :) Our luggage was at the room well before muster time and I had the room unpacked and done before the safety briefing. We even had time to go swimming too so I would say luggage was at room around 2-2:30.

Didn't really need the GS line but it was a nice to have if I did have an issue, and we had an early excursion in HMC so didn't need the early tender either. But again, if I did nice to have.

Best was debarkation, it was another hot mess but once we got through the mass of people who think waiting on deck 3 in the elevator area is a good idea we were able to get off the ship and through customs by 9am to head to the airport.

We had a great trip, 5 night with stops at HMC, Grand Turk and Nassau

Edited by cruisecraze96