Getaway iteniry question

cruiseatick

We are sailing June 26 on getaway I have read reviews that NCl has changed iteniry on recent cruise on switching belieze with costa maya is this true .We are booking private excursions for scheduled day and a port switch could cause problems thankyou

If it is a planned switch, NCL emails information regarding the change to you or your travel agent (depending on who made the reservation). Sometimes changes are made "on the fly" during the cruise due to unforeseen weather or port conditions (in which case you are notified on the ship of the change).

To put your mind at ease, you can call NCL and they will provide you with the latest "official" information on the cruise.

We are sailing June 26 on getaway I have read reviews that NCl has changed iteniry on recent cruise on switching belieze with costa maya is this true .We are booking private excursions for scheduled day and a port switch could cause problems thankyou

We just got back from our Getaway cruise last week. They switched Cozumel and Costa Maya so Costa Maya was our last port.

We are on the same 26th cruise and we have heard from our private excursion operators that they switched Costa Maya and Cozumel NOT Belize.

Still haven't heard from Norwegian officially, but another person on here posted they had. We booked with a travel agent and I think they must have booked direct with Norwegian.

Edited by dunnma

I did book directly with NCL and we were notified Thursday by email of the change for the 6/26 sailing. The other posters were correct, we've heard back from the private operators in Costa Maya and Cozumel and both were accommodating.

We sailed on 5/29 and our Costa Maya and Belize days were switched. I had booked private excursions through Native Choice and Cavetubing bz, so I used our waiting time in the terminal to e-mail them. I got very quick responses from both saying they were already aware of the changes and everything would be fine. I got the feeling that the companies that rely on cruisers for business keep up to date in changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We just got back from our Getaway cruise last week. They switched Cozumel and Costa Maya so Costa Maya was our last port.

On my cruise (May 22-29th) Costa Maya and Belize City were swapped so Cozumel was last. I'm curious on your cruise did they do the red carpet party returning to the ship in Cozumel (that's where ours was) or is that a last port day thing?

To op I booked threw NCL and had no notification about the change of days before hand. As far as I know the first anyone knew about the change was when we were given a piece of paper about it at check in :( I had no plans in Costa Maya but had booked a private company in Belize to see Altun Ha. I had no contact with them until getting off the boat and finding them at the meet point. Everything was fine, they were well away of the schedule change so it worked out for me. A friend on the cruise however had her snorkel excursion canceled because of the swap so it could go either way...