Cruise documents for RC

Hi,

This is my first cruise.

I have just done my online check in and that is all done.

On the cruise documents it says not issued ( I have 60 days till I go) When I click on check status and click on guest ticket booklets it says I am going to receive them electronically but where it says email address it is blank and won't let me put one in.

Is that normal? Does it make a difference that I am booked with a TA? Finally, when will the documents become available?

Thanks for any advice

Elaine

Hi,

This is my first cruise.

On the cruise documents it says not issued ( I have 60 days till I go) When I click on check status and click on guest ticket booklets it says I am going to receive them electronically but where it says email address it is blank and won't let me put one in.

Is that normal? Does it make a difference that I am booked with a TA? Finally, when will the documents become available?

Thanks for any advice

Elaine

When you are booked with a travel agent that email address field can only be set by the agent.

However, you do not need the email. Just check the cruise status started at 49 days before the cruise, and your cruise docs and luggage tags should be ready.

Edited by clarea

Hi,

This is my first cruise.

Thanks for any advice

Elaine

The TA will be notified when documents are available. They will either print them or send you a link to print them out. Many TA's put your email as well as theirs in the booking.

• 2 months later...

Our cruise documents for October were just sent to me this morning. The only page I needed to print was the luggage tag page. If you've already completed your on-line check-in information, your Set Sail pass is available for printing. You don't need to wait on these documents to be sent to you. From reading these boards, I was under the impression that there was some other magical document that I was waiting on. Luggage tag was the only thing I needed.

Bob is this something new regarding the TA and being able to put in your Email address, as of last Oct, I put in my Email address

Maybe your experience is different, but I have not been able to enter anything in the email address field for the cruise docs when my booking is held by a travel agent.

However, if I book the cruise direct with Royal, I can enter my email address in ont he cruise docs page. If I then transfer that booking to an agent. the email address field remains unchanged, though I can no longer change it.