Norwegian Ultimate Beverage Package 2016

I am planning on going on a Spring Break Cruise with my family in 2017 out of New Orleans on the Norwegian Dawn. Currently the "free at sea" promotion is going on and we plan to choose the Ultimate Beverage Package option. I am aware that the first two guests are free, but I am confused on what happens with the third & fourth guests. Norwegian states that all guests over 21 in the room have to buy the package, but is this true if the first two guests are getting this package for free. In simpler terms- all four guests will be over 21. If we get the UBP for the first two guests, will the 3rd & 4th be required to buy it at normal costs? I am hoping this isn't the case since the package is so expensive. If anyone knows I'd greatly appreciate your knowledge. I have looked on all the terms & conditions and see nothing answering my question! TIA!:)

Last year, NCL imposed a 25 years old and over policy for the UBP during spring break months (from March through April).

They did have that kind of limitation earlier (from the beginning UBP wasn't available at all during spring break, later it came available with 25 years age limit) but discontinued the limit altogether - maybe it was just last year.

Now only thing that UBP terms state about spring break period is this:

"Guests purchasing this package on board during the dates of March 1st through April 15th will only be able to purchase on embarkation day."

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

So no mention of any additional age limits (besides the normal 21 years) anymore.

Edited by Demonyte