Transportation options from Cape Liberty to Boston area post Summit Cruise.

Hi all, does anyone have information on motor coach transportation from Cape Liberty to Massachusetts post cruise? We used a company a few years ago post repositioning cruise, but am having trouble finding anything for the 8/28 Summit cruise. We would prefer not to drive, although it could be an option.

Does anyone know how much parking is in the terminal lot and if vehicles are safe?

Thx -

Hi all, does anyone have information on motor coach transportation from Cape Liberty to Massachusetts post cruise? We used a company a few years ago post repositioning cruise, but am having trouble finding anything for the 8/28 Summit cruise. We would prefer not to drive, although it could be an option.

Does anyone know how much parking is in the terminal lot and if vehicles are safe?

Thx -

No more cruise bus from Mass. Amtrak or driving, but suggested for the day before with a pre cruise hotel. Parking is $20/day and is secure.

No more cruise bus from Mass. Amtrak or driving, but suggested for the day before with a pre cruise hotel. Parking is $20/day and is secure.

Carol - thank you. Our daughter lives in the city so we could spend Saturday night with her in Brooklyn. Would have preferred not to have driven.

I think the cheapest option is MegaBus. The buses are double decker and actually reasonably nice and cheap. There is a bus leaving every hour or two from Manhattan to Boston. I think it is about 5 hours. The bus itself is only about $5-$20 per person. It costs more to get to 34th St in Manhattan where the bus departs from.

Edited by Roseflyer

I think the cheapest option is MegaBus. The buses are double decker and actually reasonably nice and cheap. There is a bus leaving every hour or two from Manhattan to Boston. I think it is about 5 hours. The bus itself is only about $5-$20 per person. It costs more to get to 34th St in Manhattan where the bus departs from.

I mentioned Bolt because I know they have a gimmick where one or two seats go for $1.00. It would be great if someone actually got the $1.00 seat for the cruise.

I mentioned Bolt because I know they have a gimmick where one or two seats go for $1.00. It would be great if someone actually got the $1.00 seat for the cruise.

My daughter used to take the Nolt bus from Newark to Boston to visit her boyfriend at college. She never got one of those $1 fares. If you do use it, register online, and you will always be in the A boarding group.