$60 for $75 in gift cards - Alive again

Galatz

Tonight until 6pm on ebay. Add a $50 gift card and a $25 to equal a total of $75. Enter promo code CruiseN2Summer and it will automatically take $15 off.

If you get an error just keep trying!

I ALWAYS miss this one!!

I'm subscribed to their cheesy deals emails and yet they never tell me about this one :mad:

Tonight until 6pm on ebay. Add a $50 gift card and a $25 to equal a total of $75. Enter promo code CruiseN2Summer and it will automatically take $15 off.

How many did you buy??

It says it can only be used once per PayPal account - that's all I was able to do but it sounds like someone else on the thread may have gotten away with it somehow??

I was able to buy 1 $25 & 1 $50 with the $15 discount so $60 total. Tried to get a second batch & the code didn't work for me either.

Ordered at 10am rcvd and 6pm when the deal was over.

Dang I haven't received mine yet. I ordered at 12:23pm PST and I'm waiting patiently. The other day I ordered they came fast- within an hour of ordering. I'm sure I'll receive soon. [emoji4]

Dang I haven't received mine yet. I ordered at 12:23pm PST and I'm waiting patiently. The other day I ordered they came fast- within an hour of ordering. I'm sure I'll receive soon. [emoji4]

I ordered mine at 2:34 EST and they arrived at 10:56 last night. Hopefully yours arrived overnight too!

Do you mind sharing how you find out about the discounts?

Do you mind sharing how you find out about the discounts?

I'm not sure if there's a way to be notified but this deal was advertised on the main eBay page yesterday. I 'followed' PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay but I doubt that will help. I also get eBay emails and still didn't get an email about this deal, myself. Luckily I saw it here and was able to take advantage. Sorry I can't answer your question...so far I haven't found a way to get notifications short of constantly checking the main eBay page or getting lucky with one of these eBay emails actually telling me about it. I also wondered if notification of the deal comes from eBay or PayPal? :confused:

I also wondered if anyone knew about how often they do this deal?

Thanks for the tip! I got my code this morning, and have them printed and ready to go Sunday.

My question is this: cruise is paid and I'm using these for fun money on my S&S card. Can I apply these to my account myself at the self-serve kiosk or do I need to go to guest services to stand in that long line?

Thanks for the tip! I got my code this morning, and have them printed and ready to go Sunday.

My question is this: cruise is paid and I'm using these for fun money on my S&S card. Can I apply these to my account myself at the self-serve kiosk or do I need to go to guest services to stand in that long line?

I have not applied them through the self-serve kiosk, but I understand it can be done. I've only applied them through GS, but I have access to the diamond/platinum line so I let them do it.

I sure hope this offer becomes available again soon & that someone is kind enough to post it here.

This is the first time I've been able to take advantage of it. I've been buying the discounted cards through AARP Reward-for-good, but 20% discount beats 10% discount.