Port of Miami to Airport - Shared Shuttle - Current Price

logan25

It's been a bit since I have cruised out of Miami. But I do remember many shared shuttles wait outside the cruise terminal for disembarking passengers. Since I'm travelling solo, taxi fare would definitely be more. What is the current per person price on those shared shuttles?

I cannot help with the shared shuttle price, but you might check out your cruise roll call - chances are that others are flying out about the same time and would be happy to share a taxi with you. The $27 flat rate cab fare spilt between 3-4 has to be cheaper and faster and easier than a shared shuttle.

It's been a bit since I have cruised out of Miami. But I do remember many shared shuttles wait outside the cruise terminal for disembarking passengers. Since I'm travelling solo, taxi fare would definitely be more. What is the current per person price on those shared shuttles?

I took one of those "shared shuttles" you speak of a few weeks ago after sailing the Escape... They were right outside the terminal near the regular taxi line.

It was $15 each, and they had a small trailer for the luggage. It was basically just a van with 4 rows of seats. I also travel solo, so it beat the $27 cab rate.

I cannot help with the shared shuttle price, but you might check out your cruise roll call - chances are that others are flying out about the same time and would be happy to share a taxi with you. The $27 flat rate cab fare spilt between 3-4 has to be cheaper and faster and easier than a shared shuttle.

Appreciate the suggestion. Unfortunately, the roll call for Empress is painfully small.