Summit Bermuda Review June 2016

LA_CA_GAL

It turned out to be a crumby day. Overcast, then rain, winds, and horrors, no beers.:eek: Do not know why, but, no alcoholic beverages served that day. With the weather being what it was, no beer, we only lasted about an hour and a half.

DSCN0337_zpsqwbzcqya.jpg

DSCN0339_zps234ordw8.jpg

DSCN0340_zpsm3adjzgi.jpg

Glad you had a good time. Great pics and interesting review. I liked seeing pics of the pool areas during the day. I never made it up there - was more happy being out on our huge balcony in peace. The Solarium sure looked nice though.

Just FYI - your cabin wasn't a "suite". I think they used to have Aqua Suites on the S-Class ships but not anymore and they were totally different from your cabin and came with the full suite perks. Your cabin was a regular balcony cabin, the same size as the sometimes more expensive Concierge Class cabins, but with different amenities and the extended balcony. ;)

Love your review. Thank you for sharing the lovely pics. Been thinking about Celebrity. Never been on them. I'm a NCL fan. But with a lot of recent changes, I'm thinking about trying CCL. I love the free style dining and not have to dress up. Especially my husband. He didn't pack any pants on our last cruise to Alaska. He can take the cold. Lol. Can me tell me more about Chic nights?