Summit Bermuda Review June 2016

LA_CA_GAL

Love your pictures. I wanted to know if there were many teens on the ship. We are thinking of going with out teenagers.

Also, did people where like kaki shorts and button downs in dinning room. Thanks!!

Edited by mueck1

We decided to walk from the Fort to Tobacco Bay.

But, if there was a taxi there, this lazy butt would have done that.

Anyway, not a bad walk, less than one mile.

Here is a pic of the Fort from the toad to TB.

DSCN0626_zpsijajsrjr.jpg

Love your pictures. I wanted to know if there were many teens on the ship. We are thinking of going with out teenagers.

Also, did people where like kaki shorts and button downs in dinning room. Thanks!!

My suggestion is consider nothing. Do whatever you are comfortable with.

It worked for everyone.

But, to answer your question, we had the gammit of teens, middle aged, elderly, LGBTs, singles, and tri-sexuals.:eek::D

Everyone was very cool, had great people.

I can say that I saw no one in shorts in the dining area, but, we were in Blu, not the MDR.

Tobacco Bay.

DSCN0637_zpsdxqgoodp.jpg

Thoughts. It is small. If you do not get there early, you will not get umbrellas.

The water, for the most part is only 3 to 4 feet deep.

Yes, you can get to areas that are 20 feet deep, but you need to do some wandering towards the far rocks.

Beers were $8.00.

Did not see any fish, and after taking this pic, my camera battery said "I am dead".

More thoughts.

I was considering getting a moped. But, did not happen.

In hindsight, this would have been a great place to do the mopeds.

Traffic was just about non existent, and we could have done so much more.

La_ca_gal, thanks for posting this!! would you mind posting close-up pics of the the daily event schedule.

Thanks!!

To be honest, I really did not use them. So I did not keep them.

My schedule was pretty much up in the morning, eat, poolside, beers, pool, lunch, beers, pool, beers, dinner.

Evenings, after dinner, just strolled though deck 4 and 5, maybe a cappuccino or espresso, check out the music, then hit the Theater for the 9:00 shows, then hit the Texas Hold 'Em by 10:30.

Bedtime between 1 to 2 AM.

Edited by LA_CA_GAL

I am enjoying your review as well as all the great photos. Thank you for doing this. We were on the Summit in February before the drydock and I notice in your pics of the T-pool that the hard jets in the corners appear to have been removed...is this true? Would be a shame if they're gone...my tight shoulders and upper back enjoyed many a pounding after long tours! Glad the rollers are still there at least, one of the best things about the M-class ships I think.

..... We were on the Summit in February before the drydock and I notice in your pics of the T-pool that the hard jets in the corners appear to have been removed...is this true? ......

Not really sure about that, having never been on the Summit before, and I was only in the T-Pool once, so did not really spend any time or attention there.