Summit Bermuda Review June 2016

LA_CA_GAL

REALLY????? :eek:

Thought the 10$ are for the "taste of film" event, but snacks for 10$ are far toooo high IMHO, especially on a Premium cruise line.

Sure you did not get anything for free, not even popcorn??

Well maybe someone else can answer that question because we did not partake of snacks. We just saw some people getting them and taking out their room cards for charges.

Hello,

Thanks for the review.

I ahve just one question regarding the new Rooftop-Terrace being installed on the M-Class-ships:

Do the passengers get served FREE snacks (popcorn, cookies etc) like on Princess' Movie Under the Stars?

Hi!

I was on the Summit in August and was up at the Rooftop Terrace 3 times for movies. I noticed free popcorn twice of those 3 visits. The crew handing out popcorn did not try to sell us any drinks. I also noticed some people carrying their own drinks from the pool decks to their seats.

Hi!

I was on the Summit in August and was up at the Rooftop Terrace 3 times for movies. I noticed free popcorn twice of those 3 visits. The crew handing out popcorn did not try to sell us any drinks. I also noticed some people carrying their own drinks from the pool decks to their seats.

That sounds nice, however and would be great if X did it like this. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for your review it was awesome! I have a question this is my first trip out of Bayone leaving on September 3rd .......

I was just checking out something on this thread, and came across this.

Looks like you are sailing with us for this cruise.

If interested, check out our Roll Call for the cruise.

• 10 months later...
Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind, and I will be happy to respond. As I said, this will be on-going for at least a couple of days as I sort through the pics and get the time to keep going.

We just booked this room on our cruise that we returned from yesterday. The Future Cruise gentleman said this was the best cabin and we should trust him. So of course I couldn't wait to get home to check out Cruise Critic for more info. You have great pictures and I appreciate this post. I do have a couple of questions. Is the lounge below a smoking area, and did you smell smoke ever? Did you feel like someone could stand by the railing on the deck above and see onto your balcony?

Thanks for your help.

We were in the same lovely Cabin for the September 2017 sailing to Bermuda and the only thing I will add is you can hear the music from the Sunset Bar below (even with the balcony doors closed and the drapes drawn.) It did not stop us from booking a similar cabin for our upcoming cruise on the Summit, but I thought about it.

Sent from my RCT6S03W12 using Forums mobile app