Wish List

KAR3600

Does wish listing an excursion have any meaning other than your own wishes....

I wish listed 2 excursion that are sold out just wondering if anything happens (i.e. add more buses or notify you if someone cancels?)

Thank you!

Does wish listing an excursion have any meaning other than your own wishes....

I wish listed 2 excursion that are sold out just wondering if anything happens (i.e. add more buses or notify you if someone cancels?)

Thank you!

I think not. Its just like saved cruises on the website.

Just makes it easier to find the ones you like.

It also lets you create a brochure of wish listed excursions.

I say just keep checking. Availability seems to come and go.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I was told by excursion desk personnel that you're basically on a wait list. If the excursion comes open, you'll be given a reservation. In our case last March, I wish-listed two excursions and was placed on those excursions once on the ship, after the excursions were cancelled by others.

I was told by excursion desk personnel that you're basically on a wait list. If the excursion comes open, you'll be given a reservation. In our case last March, I wish-listed two excursions and was placed on those excursions once on the ship, after the excursions were cancelled by others.

A wish list and a wait list are different.

• 3 months later...

I would like to know about what it means to put an excursion on a "wish list", too. A tour I want to go on has all options "sold out". There is no "wait list" option, like some of the other tours, only a "wish list".

Does that mean that I've missed out on the tour? And, if so, what on earth is the point of a wish list for my cruise?

• 3 months later...

I'd like to know the same thing. An excursion I want to go on is sold out and it says wait list under availability. There is no option to join the wait list but there is an option to choose wish list. When I chose wish list it didn't really do anything. I guess Ive gotta call in the am

Even when the excursion is fully booked there's usually an option to reserve. Once you click on that it will show you as wait listed. By the time you get on the ship there's every chance you'll be fully booked.

You might get some more advice if we knew what excursion on which cruise.