anthem- what side docks toward ocean in bermuda

This may be an odd question but I have booked Anthem for the 4 days Bermuda cruise in 2017 when it is there during the America's Cup ( a bucket list for me). What side of ship will face toward the sea?

Unpredictable. It may change from sailing to sailing based on different factors such as lifeboat drills or ship maintenance.

Watch the port Bermuda webcam when she's in port for a few sailings and you should get an idea of which side to go with. Unfortunately as has been mentioned it's unpredictable. When I sailed Grandeur in 2013 it was her second sailing to Bermuda after returning to Baltimore and I booked just 4 months out so no cam to monitor. I googled and went off of the images I found. Her first week she matched my research, then we sailed and she docked the opposite direction. The following week she was back to the usual direction. So you you can do some research to get an idea of which side is most likely, but be prepared for it to be different. There is no guaranteed docking side.

Well that much I understand. I was wondering what their criteria was when determining the decision.....;)

Multiple factors determine the decision.

There is the already mentioned need of maintenance or life Boat drills on one side.

Other factors are weather, port conditions, current, timing, advice and preferrence of Pilot, mood of the captain, Need for bunkering water, or fuel, disposal of garbage and the list probably goes on.

This may be an odd question but I have booked Anthem for the 4 days Bermuda cruise in 2017 when it is there during the America's Cup ( a bucket list for me). What side of ship will face toward the sea?

Go to the railing, look over railing, if you see water that's the side facing the sea.:):)

Well that much I understand. I was wondering what their criteria was when determining the decision.....;)

Another factor is predicted/anticipated wind speed and direction on day of departure.

Just checked the web cam. The anthem is dock there right now and port side is facing the ocean.

We are on Anthem now and our cabins are Starboard side. We are facing the port. We should be leaving around 4:30 so looking forward to seeing if we have any late runners. With the rain we are currently experiencing, I am not sure we will see much.

Lisa