Shoe rental on Oasis

Not a good answer but!!!!!

If this is is a important event you are dressing for WHY, worry about shoes. Even with a tux, I have seen black tennis type shoes, and even red tennis shoes LOL

NO one really looks at shoes unless they are "UNIQUE" to the outfit.

Once onboard, call Guest Services and tell them you need to rent formal/dress shoes. They will transfer you to the appropriate department. I can't remember the name of the department. It may be on a directory on or near the phone in the cabin.

My son forgot his dress shoes when we went on Freedom in November. I called and was able to rent a pair of dress shoes for $12 for the week. And he's a size 13! I just KNEW we were going to be out of luck. But they had them. And they were NICE! My son really liked them!

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

If this is is a important event you are dressing for WHY, worry about shoes.

ummm, BECAUSE it's an important event...? Otherwise, I'd imagine the OP WOULDN'T worry about them.

And, whether anyone else was looking or not, I wouldn't feel comfortable if I were wearing shoes that I didn't feel complimented my outfit.

Thanks for all the help. It dosn't look like you can rent just shoes. I will call and see if they can help me more. Thanks again, This is exactlly what I was looking for.

You probably can once on board. I rent both at that site but I've never rented just shoes. I do recall someone reporting on another thread that they forgot their shoes and were allowed to rent them on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk