Breakaway and Splenda

js

Hi. Im sailing on thhe Breakaway in three weeks. Im starting to pack. Can anyone please let me know if there is actual Splenda packages in the buffet or Haven?

Thanks so much!

Bring your own, the colored sweetener packets are just different colored wrappers for the same product inside.

You are wrong. The colors of the packets correspond to the type of sweetener used elsewhere. yellow is sucralose (Splenda), blue is aspartame (Nutrasweet) and pink is saccharin (Sweet and Low).

You are wrong. The colors of the packets correspond to the type of sweetener used elsewhere. yellow is sucralose (Splenda), blue is aspartame (Nutrasweet) and pink is saccharin (Sweet and Low).

Not so, read the back of the packages. On NCL, they are all the same, unless they are branded "Equal", "Splenda" or "Sweent-n-Low", they are all (aspartame) regardless of the color of the package.

Perhaps in a perfect world....and we all know NCL is far from perfect.

Thank you all so much! Ill take my own. I never read the back of the yellow packets but they do make my coffee taste different than Splenda. I appreciate that you all responded. Thanks!

Not so, read the back of the packages. On NCL, they are all the same, unless they are branded "Equal", "Splenda" or "Sweent-n-Low", they are all (aspartame) regardless of the color of the package.

You obviously did not read the back of the packet because they do tell you what's in them as I've explained.

On Getaway, I am 100% certain they had saccharine (brand name = Sweet N Low) as one of the options because my son used it in his iced tea and commented how much sweeter it tasted than sucralose (brand name = Splenda) which we usually use. He liked it so much that I had to buy some when we got home. We definitely read the back of the packet. I personally used the sucralose packets on board as well.

Edited by Mistizoom

I use Splenda and the yellow packets in the Breakaway last month didn't taste any different to me. I had a bag of Splenda with me and did not use any of it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

I use Splenda and the yellow packets in the Breakaway last month didn't taste any different to me. I had a bag of Splenda with me and did not use any of it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

Thanks! Now I am very confused LOL

I actually packed it this morning and if I need to use it, glad I have it and if not, it will come home with me.

Thanks so much!