Oasis December 18, 2016 Entertainment

For anyone booked on December 18-23 sailing of Oasis from Port Canaveral, the entertainment is open for booking. I booked ours tonight. Specialty Dining not open for booking yet. Happy Sails to All

Grace

For anyone booked on December 18-23 sailing of Oasis from Port Canaveral, the entertainment is open for booking. I booked ours tonight. Specialty Dining not open for booking yet. Happy Sails to All

Grace

That's cool! We are booked on the Allure for the end of November and ours aren't available yet although I booked specialty dining about a month ago.

Go figure.

Bill

We are thinking of booking this cruise to try the Oasis. Did our first Royal cruise, after many Disney, in June on the Freedom and loved it, just aren't sure about the size of the Oasis. Do you know if they will have holiday activities onboard this cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info- We are hoping the price drops on this one so we can join you:)

Hope you get your price drop. I seem to recall that you posted on the roll call.

My final pay is Sept. 18 or 19 so check then for price drops.

We are thinking of booking this cruise to try the Oasis. Did our first Royal cruise, after many Disney, in June on the Freedom and loved it, just aren't sure about the size of the Oasis. Do you know if they will have holiday activities onboard this cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is our first cruise on Oasis but we sailed on Allure in 2011. We were traveling with 2 other couples and tried to do all and see all. We needed a vacation when we returned home. This time we plan just to do what we want when we want, other than the entertainment.

We like big ships and we like small ships. We just have to pace ourselves and not try to do all/see all. Try Oasis and I'll bet you will enjoy.

Not sure about activities, but the ship will likely be decorated for the holidays.