Minisuite for 4 on Royal

dogsambam

We will be traveling on a 10 night Royal Princess cruise. Myself, wife, 7 year old and 11 year old. How is the space for 4 in the minisuite. We have stayed in a quad regular balcony on Celebrity and Royal. Is the Minisuite actaully a lot larger than the regular balconies on Celebrity and Royal. Does anyone have photos?

We just got off the Regal with a 8 yo, 10 yo, the husband, and me. We stayed in a mini suite and it worked just fine for us. I did take a pic when the bunk was down to show that the balcony is still completely accessible.

b8bf38f61c078c980466fcb855ff236f.jpg

We will be traveling on a 10 night Royal Princess cruise. Myself, wife, 7 year old and 11 year old. How is the space for 4 in the minisuite. We have stayed in a quad regular balcony on Celebrity and Royal. Is the Minisuite actaully a lot larger than the regular balconies on Celebrity and Royal. Does anyone have photos?

IMO......The mini suite should not have the word suite in the description. :(

You may want to look at a mini-suite (or even a balcony cabin) with an interior across the hall instead of trying to crowd everyone in one cabin - with only one bathroom.

I was looking at one 10-day Caribbean cruise on the Royal which quoted $999 per person interior, $1,199 per person balcony, and $1,699 per person mini-suite for the first and second person and $399 per person balcony or mini-suite for the third and fourth person. The total cost for a balcony and an interior would only be $200 more total than the cost of a mini-suite. I did not consider taxes, fees, and port expenses, since they would be the same for four people in any case. Gratuities would actually be a little less with two cabins than with one mini-suite, since they are per person and are less for interior and balcony cabins.

You may want to look at a mini-suite (or even a balcony cabin) with an interior across the hall instead of trying to crowd everyone in one cabin - with only one bathroom.

A 7 year old and an 11 year old cannot be in a cabin by themselves.

And I suspect the parents do not want to split up so that each one could be in a different cabin with one child.