CocoCay Update ... new cabanas, floating bars OH MY

How deep was the water by the floating/swim up bar? That looks pretty cool!

Only a couple feet right until you get to the bar itself, then maybe 4 or 5 feet. Can walk almost the entire way. Neat little place to hang out for a while but the selection of drinks is somewhat limited compared to other bars. Also, if you have the drink package they just look at your card to verify it and they don't swipe it at least from what I saw. But it does tend to get crowded and there is a weight limit so you might have to wait to use it. Was just there on the Empress last week.

Nope, most people stop at the first beach :D

We love the walk to the other side, have to work off those Coco Locos :eek:

My buddy and I hung out at both beaches last week, and they are both good but the second one near Willie's is better I think. Not a quick dropoff, not as rocky bottom and not as much crap like seaweed floating around. Not as crowded either. You will be literally swimming around with fish nipping at your ankles if you go out more than a few feet deep at either one. LOL. But yeah, Cococay is really nice now - much better than the first time I was there a number of years ago.

Well, I know where DH and I will be on Halloween!!!!!:cool: We'll be taking an early morning ride on some Wave Runners and then off to the new floating bar to enjoy our drink packages!!:p Perfect!!;)

We will be joining you, there. Guess we will leave the costumes on board.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics! We will be there this weekend on Majesty.

Thanks for the info, photos and map. Many folks never venture towards the back area and can easily miss the bar and new additions.

The additions look terrific

M

Way to go rci. Thanks for the pics

Thanks for the great pictures CruiseNAngie. Looking forward to some Coco Loco's here in February.

Jonathan

You are very welcome ...

• 3 weeks later...