Miami people mover to Hampton Inn Brickel

Pailful in ohio

Just booked a 1 night per cruise at the Hampton Brickel and was interested in taking the people mover from the airport to the hotel but, I do have some questions...hope you can help.

1. How long of a ride is it?

2. Is it easy to find in the airport...flying Delta

3. Is it safe?

4. How far is the walk from the Brickel stop from the hotel?

5. How much am I saving?

We usually stay at the Holiday Inn Bayside.....this is not a bad hotel. We just wanted to try something else. Bayside is just ok, been there-done-it kind of place.

Once you have your baggage, make your way to the MIA Mover which will take you to the Central Station. (MIA Mover is on level 3 at either end of Concourse E)

Once at Central Station, purchase a ticket ($2.25 one way) for the Metro Rail (Orange Line) Takes about 20 minutes or so...

Exit at the Brickell Station and Hampton is just a couple of blocks away... Easy to do, and much cheaper than a taxi...

Just booked a 1 night per cruise at the Hampton Brickel and was interested in taking the people mover from the airport to the hotel but, I do have some questions...hope you can help.

1. How long of a ride is it?

2. Is it easy to find in the airport...flying Delta

3. Is it safe?

4. How far is the walk from the Brickel stop from the hotel?

5. How much am I saving?

We usually stay at the Holiday Inn Bayside.....this is not a bad hotel. We just wanted to try something else. Bayside is just ok, been there-done-it kind of place.

1. Once you get on, it's about 20 minutes. Add walking and getting to the station, add another 15 minutes or so.

2. It's easy to find. Just follow the signs. Located In concourse E. Will be a little bit of a walk for you.

3. As far as safety, it all depends what time of day you are talking about. Not a trip that I would do at night.

4. It's a couple of blocks from the Brickell Station to your hotel. Only a few minutes.

5. It's $2.25 per person one way. What you are saving depends on how many of there are you that is traveling. It usually runs me around $17 for uber from the same area from the airport. Again, that will depend on the time of day.

If you have a smart phone, download the MDT tracker and you can map out your trip plus keep an eye on when the next train in.

What about the metro mover after a concert at American Airlines Arena, would it be safe?

Would prefer to stay at the Hampton Inn as it sounds nicer then the Holiday Inn, but walking across after a concert is nice.

What about the metro mover after a concert at American Airlines Arena, would it be safe?

Would prefer to stay at the Hampton Inn as it sounds nicer then the Holiday Inn, but walking across after a concert is nice.

I have taken the metro mover home after many concerts and Heat games at the American Airlines arena and I live within a very short distance of the Hampton Inn Brickell. The roads and metro mover will be busy with people when an event gets out.

Normally I don't take it late at night but after an event I do.

Uber will be $5 from there back to the hotel.