miracles do happen

Computer Nerd

Yikes - what AI's do you use?! Top shelf is standard at all Sandals resorts. Lobster is available every day in season (Barbados is year round). If you are in a restaurant that does not have it on the menu, they will go and get it for you. Maybe the cheaper Sandals like Bahamas or Jamaica don't do that, I couldn't tell you as I have never been to those, but the upscale Sandals resorts most definitely do.

I wonder what Antigua and Grenada cost if Jamaica Sandals is not high end. We are booked for Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica next May and the cheapest room for 2 is about $3600 without airfare.:eek:

Quite the sticker shock for us.

Bill

I wonder what Antigua and Grenada cost if Jamaica Sandals is not high end. We are booked for Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica next May and the cheapest room for 2 is about $3600 without airfare.:eek:

Quite the sticker shock for us.

Bill

That came across wrong, and I am sure it is just as nice. I have heard nice things about that resort, and I am sure you will love it! We would love to book Emerald Bay in the Bahamas. The flights from Florida are much cheaper than flying out to antgua or grenada!

Edited by Sissaaaaaa