Carnival Legend Crab legs

gbutzin

No, not on the ship, but I got it crab two places. First was in Skagway there was a seafood place not for from the dock, I got King Crab there it wasn't unlimited, but it was a decent amount for what I paid. The second was in Juneau . I rode the Mount Roberts Tramway to the top and at the restaurant up there they had all you can eat dungeness crab. I was told that it was actual crab caught on the deadliest catch, but as I don't watch the show that didn't mater to me. I just like crab, So much so, I had at least 6 plates of it while i was up there:D

No crab legs served on Legend last month. Two options are Tracy's Crab Shack in Juneau and Fish Pirates in Ketchikan.

Fish Pirates is right by the pier and has an all-you-can-eat buffet ($55) with King crab and Dungeness crab. Skip breakfast and have a huge lunch, ship leaves at 1:00. Wife loved it, ate several plates.

No crab legs served on Legend last month. Two options are Tracy's Crab Shack in Juneau and Fish Pirates in Ketchikan.

Fish Pirates is right by the pier and has an all-you-can-eat buffet ($55) with King crab and Dungeness crab. Skip breakfast and have a huge lunch, ship leaves at 1:00. Wife loved it, ate several plates.

Thanks for the info.