Lotus Spa questions on Regal

back2tampa

We were wondering if anyone knows where I can get a price list and is there any way of pre paying for it ahead of your cruise ? We are really interested in the thermal spa since we enjoyed it so much on our last cruise. Thank you

If you are close enough to your cruise go on the the cruise personalizer and there is a section where you can book Lotus Spa services. Under there it will give you prices and you can pre book treatments. I didn't see anywhere where you could prepay for them, but you can put OBC on your account in the amount of the treatments if you would like.

You cannot pre book the thermal spa, that can only be done on board. It's a nice space but check the thread on the beds, they weren't heated when we were on in February but it seems that may have changed.

IMO I would book spa treatments on board. You will get better prices and I have never had an issue with availability.

The spa on the Royal/Regal is very nice. I like the Grand Class ships spa as well but I do like the design on the new ships.

We were wondering if anyone knows where I can get a price list and is there any way of pre paying for it ahead of your cruise ? We are really interested in the thermal spa since we enjoyed it so much on our last cruise. Thank you

Sorry I just know you can't book the Thermal spa until your on the ship.

Tony

Is there a daily rate for the thermal spa on Regal?

Laura

Yes, sorry I don't know what it is but it's my understanding there is a daily rate or a weekly charge. Not sure if you can always get a day pass or if they limit the number between weekly passes and daily ones?

The 'ENCLAVE' on the Regal is limited to 40 Unlimited passes per cruise. Usually NO daily passes are sold. But ive heard stories of them being sold. Ive only sailed 10 day cruises or longer and the 10 day cost for cpls was $299 and $199 for a single. Check as soon as you board. You might find more favorable information.

Edited by blkspy