New Menus on Anthem of the Seas

makunc1

We were on her in January and again in May and there were no changes with the menu. Maybe now there has been a menu change ? Someone's got to be able to make a comparison. The menu posted is really very small to gather much information.

Thank you for posting! Do you recall if there was an upcharge for lobster?

No there was no additional charge for the lobster.

My best experience was at Jamie's. We went fur lunch on day 2 ($20) per person and because it was so awesome we went for dinner the last night. We had a waiter(Marco from Serbia) that gave us the best experience possible. He didn't just have us order off the menu but gave us an experience. He brought us 5 or 6 appetizers to sample, the same for entrees and dessert.

If your open to that type of experience ask for Marco.

Honestly the best service I've experienced on any of the past 12 cruises I've been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No there was no additional charge for the lobster.

My best experience was at Jamie's. We went fur lunch on day 2 ($20) per person and because it was so awesome we went for dinner the last night. We had a waiter(Marco from Serbia) that gave us the best experience possible. He didn't just have us order off the menu but gave us an experience. He brought us 5 or 6 appetizers to sample, the same for entrees and dessert.

Honestly the best service I've experienced on any of the past 12 cruises I've been on.

We loved Marco on our Jan sailing! He was amazing. Definitely deserves recognition!

We were on her in January and again in May and there were no changes with the menu. Maybe now there has been a menu change ? Someone's got to be able to make a comparison. The menu posted is really very small to gather much information.

Based on older posts here in the forum, I believe there was indeed a change. There were three menus on my sailing instead of two, first four nights menu A, fifth night menu B, other four nights menu C.

I remember someone saying about the Vidalia Onion Tart that had been removed from the older menu... Well, it was on one of the menus, I think menu A if I'm not mistaken. So that's probably one of the proofs that it did change.

I'm sorry, but I didn't take pictures of the menus or I'd post them here for you :(

We loved Jamie's, too, and ate there twice on our spring cruise. I don't remember our servers, but we enjoyed our meals do much we ordered the exact same items the second time!

We also enjoyed the "pub" lunch in Michael's Genuine Pub a couple of times, too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'll try and post again ....79c48bbd8ae7a47f12af68034b4a7ed9_thumb.jpg77fff5335e51bf98b150cbeec882f45b_thumb.jpg

Which night was this menu? Do you know if it was the A B or C menu? I'm glad to see some of the cold soups coming to Anthem. I sailed January, March and April and never saw a cold soup on any menu except once for lunch.

Edited by gaylemh

Which night was this menu? Do you know if it was the A B or C menu? I'm glad to see some of the cold soups coming to Anthem. I sailed January, March and April and never saw a cold soup on any menu except once for lunch.

I agree those cold soups are awesome!!!!!

It was night two of the cruise.