Getaway tips and advice

beachys

Can you make reservations for comedy shows prior to boarding day. Also, what are the times.

Thanks for your help

No, at least we couldn't for our sailing. On our cruise they were 7, 9, and 11. The 11 was 18+ but the 7 and 9 were family shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

To each their own but IMO "rum punch" just doesn't cut it but if it floats YOUR boat, then go for it.

LOL, my sentiments exactly! And I cannot even imagine spending only $75 on drinks throughout an entire cruise. Different strokes for different folks.... But for those of us who enjoy a few cocktails, the UBP is the only way to go. We would easily spend $75 during one night out considering cruise ship drink prices.

LOL, my sentiments exactly! And I cannot even imagine spending only $75 on drinks throughout an entire cruise. Different strokes for different folks.... But for those of us who enjoy a few cocktails, the UBP is the only way to go. We would easily spend $75 during one night out considering cruise ship drink prices.

I really am not trying to start anything here, but even at cruise ship prices that is an awful not of alcohol. Not to be buzz kill, but what does your family physician think of this?

I really am not trying to start anything here, but even at cruise ship prices that is an awful not of alcohol. Not to be buzz kill, but what does your family physician think of this?

That would work out to about 2 glasses of wine with dinner and 3 cocktails the rest of the night. And that doesn't count any water, soda, juice purchased as well. Considering its a vacation, I doubt that it would be anything for my MD to write home about or lose any sleep over. :)

Okay. I shouldn't have raised it, It's just that I am working on a project with Health Canada and without getting into detail about why this project was given priority, the medical professionals consider 4 drinks on one occasion to be a health hazard and had a lot of science behind that conclusion. They didn't think much of excuses like "I'm on vacation" "It's my birthday" "it's the weekend" etc. Okay, now I am really being a buzz kill. I will try to stop talking now. Maybe I should transfer and work with a different department:)

I will have 4 for you... Today!

Good deal! Here's to hoping you don't have a heart attack or develop cirrhosis after my drinks. You can blame me if you do. I hope you will come back here and share your thoughts on the ship and trip upon your return.

I seriously just wanted tips on the ship, not a lecture on my alcoholism.

I know I should not have said anything. I tried to delete my post, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. It started with the person a while back who went through a hundred and some odd dollars worth of drinks in one evening alone. I recognize that I ought to have kept the shock to myself.

I know I should not have said anything. I tried to delete my post, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. It started with the person a while back who went through a hundred and some odd dollars worth of drinks in one evening alone. I recognize that I ought to have kept the shock to myself.

No worries! You are polite and asking questions / making comments without being a condescending creep like too many on these boards.:):):)

Especially when it was part of the FREE benefits (bar gratuity included) when we booked. :D

I have printed the big master list of drinks found in this forum and plan to see how far my liver and I can get. I'll have to have hubby do a lot of the work cuz I'm not a drinker when not on vacation.

Yes!

Download iConcierge before you leave home. You can use it to do what erocrobro suggests- make comedy reservations!

You might want to look at copies of the Dailies to see what time and date

different shows are.

What is your Experience with iConcierge app? Can you use it to text other people in your group? Any fee?

Iconcierge was great! Worked flawlessly for 5 out of the 6 of us. The other person was having phone issues, so not sure if app or phone. It costs $14.99 per person and you can call or text other people. We found it to be useful this cruise to help find each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

This is odd as mine have always NOT been cold and with so much meat that it was spilling out.

The only "filler" was some green pepper or celery( tiny bits and not much).

Hmmmm

Maybe they have changed the recipe (for the better) in the past year? I've eaten lots of lobster rolls in New England and these were not good compared to them. But it was 14 months ago.

My Favorite place was the "VIBE" beach club. Yes there is a extra cost and you need to board with the first groups to buy a pass. However if you are looking for a place with NO KIDS a Chair available EVERYTIME, a "Hot" hot tub, clean bathrooms and your own bar then this place is a Bargain. The DW and I loved and really made those sea days.

Smokin J

Do you remember seeing a food menu in Vibe?

5 x Carnival

1 x NCL (Upcoming)