Cuba added in the Destinations tab on website

I am a first generation US born citizen from a Cuban-born mother.

Did mom leave during revolution or after. My father left during. My grandmother left after (1969) and always wanted to go back. Happier there.

Personally I can't wait to visit. Hopefully 2018.

Did mom leave during revolution or after. My father left during. My grandmother left after (1969) and always wanted to go back. Happier there.

She left on 10/30/1960, right in the middle of the mess. My grandfather got tipped off that he was on "the list" that ends with a one-way ticket to prison or worse. She was 13 years old. She, nor I, will go to Cuba while the communist regime remains. I do not begrudge others from going. We just don't want to give the Castro brothers even one dime. I feel deeply sorry for the Cuban people and what they endure.

She left on 10/30/1960, right in the middle of the mess. My grandfather got tipped off that he was on "the list" that ends with a one-way ticket to prison or worse. She was 13 years old. She, nor I, will go to Cuba while the communist regime remains. I do not begrudge others from going. We just don't want to give the Castro brothers even one dime. I feel deeply sorry for the Cuban people and what they endure.

I respect your decision, but things were pretty bad before the revolution as well. At least for most of the population.

Is anybody commenting here a former Cuban or even first generation American of Cuban descent?

I am a first generation American as well. My mother came with she was 5 years old (late 50s) She always wanted to go visit but not stay.

People are against Cuba, okay, don't go. Your choice. Same people line up to go to Haiti and don't see the hypocrisy. Can't explain that...

If people want to go that's fine but when you start calling people hypocrites, I think your ignoring a long history of bad relations with Cuba and the Castros that doesn't exist with other countries like Haiti.