Deal Alert - 5 Night Majesty sailing

Just booked and thru website had to do the 250.00pp deposit. Called and was told it is so far in advance she couldn't see the date and couldn't do the booking on the phone. So we did it online, PAid the 250.00pp down. Now going to try to call and get it fixed. BUT, I've been reading people are calling to get a 100.00 obj and getting it. We called the C&A society cuz we missed the WOW sale and asked for any OBC and was told no. We are diamond plus members. Can I call and get some OBC. Not sure of the number everyone was referring to.

Can I call and get some OBC?

You seem to have missed that opportunity. The people who got OBC were already booked at the time they sent out emails about the itinerary change. Some of us had booked during the hours between the itinerary change and when they sent the emails announcing it and we got the OBC. I have not seen any reports of people getting OBC who booked after the emails were sent.

Anyway, welcome aboard! It's still a good deal.

Just booked and thru website had to do the 250.00pp deposit. Called and was told it is so far in advance she couldn't see the date and couldn't do the booking on the phone. So we did it online, PAid the 250.00pp down. Now going to try to call and get it fixed. BUT, I've been reading people are calling to get a 100.00 obj and getting it. We called the C&A society cuz we missed the WOW sale and asked for any OBC and was told no. We are diamond plus members. Can I call and get some OBC. Not sure of the number everyone was referring to.

How in the world do these people ever get hired.:eek: