Deal Alert - 5 Night Majesty sailing

I also was able to have the 50.00 onboard credit added today. Already received updated confirmation with OBC showing, I Feel like we really got a good deal on this. Thank you again to Ken for posting the deal. I would not have found this on my own. Love a good cruise deal.

Thanks to the original poster for the heads up on such a great deal! You must book by phone to get the reduced $100 dollar deposit, if you try online they want $500 Deposit. But as someone said above basically 65 bucks a day (taxes and port fees included) +$50 room credit, inside cruise rate, 5 days, 3 ports, can't be beat!

Edited by ragen

Bummer- this is going to be my second redeployment this month- I am also booked on the 2/5/18 sailing. Wonder if that one is a go???

Hmmm ... maybe I'm seeing a pattern here ... Ellen books a cruise and they re-deploy.

Hmmm ... maybe I'm seeing a pattern here ... Ellen books a cruise and they re-deploy.

It must be me. I am waiting to hear from RCL about our BR 1/15/18 cruise- it's been chartered but they don't have the info from corporate regarding alternate choices.

It must be me. I am waiting to hear from RCL about our BR 1/15/18 cruise- it's been chartered but they don't have the info from corporate regarding alternate choices.

You can probably stay on that cruise if you join the lifestyle group.

Alright here's the scoop. The email on my phone was very mixed up and confusing so I pulled it up on my computer.

It seems that the Jan 19th sailing is a new 5 night itinerary and the Feb 1st sailing is a new 4 night itinerary.

These are the sailings to choose from:

o Select Sailings:

 Majesty of the Seas, January 19, 2018 – new 5-night itinerary

 Majesty of the Seas, February 1, 2018 – new 4-night itinerary

 Majesty of the Seas, January 15, 2018

 Majesty of the Seas, February 5, 2018

 Majesty of the Seas, February 9, 2018

I hate checking emails on my phone. it's always run together and garbled.

Alright here's the scoop. The email on my phone was very mixed up and confusing so I pulled it up on my computer.

It seems that the Jan 19th sailing is a new 5 night itinerary and the Feb 1st sailing is a new 4 night itinerary.

These are the sailings to choose from:

o Select Sailings:

 Majesty of the Seas, January 19, 2018 – new 5-night itinerary

 Majesty of the Seas, February 1, 2018 – new 4-night itinerary

 Majesty of the Seas, January 15, 2018

 Majesty of the Seas, February 5, 2018

 Majesty of the Seas, February 9, 2018

I hate checking emails on my phone. it's always run together and garbled.

Thanks-

Just wanted to mention the price reduction on Majesty for Aug 29 and Sept 05. We just booked Sept 05 for $405.20 inside. OVs are just $449.20. This is $30 /p/n or $118 pp before taxes/fees. Must go through booking process to see these prices and make sure you are getting Florida resident rate rather than C&A discount. Sorry Ken, not sure what your Canadian price will be.

It seems that the email has gone out in error to some people. We just booked this and when we did, it was for five nights. We also got the email and I just called. Apparently this notice was only supposed to go out to people who had booked this as a three night to let them know that they could rebook this as a 5-night or look for another three night. So says the person I called anyway.

If you booked this recently as a five night, he told me there's nothing to do, and it's fine. This is also why, I imagine, why it is still available for booking.

Edited by Beachcampin

It seems that the email has gone out in error to some people. We just booked this and when we did, it was for five nights. We also got the email and I just called. Apparently this notice was only supposed to go out to people who had booked this as a three night to let them know that they could rebook this as a 5-night or look for another three night. So says the person I called anyway.

If you booked this recently as a five night, he told me there's nothing to do, and it's fine. This is also why, I imagine, why it is still available for booking.

Thank you. That makes sense- That would surprise those that thought they were getting off the ship after 3 nights and had to stay on for 2 more:p That explains the good price as well. RCL still has it priced as a 3 night sailing- works for me!!!

Edited by molly361

Glad we booked this. We never received that email so I guess they caught the error at some point. I would have booked the cruise after this one also...if there was one! Can't book the one before due to land travel for the holidays.