Deal Alert - 5 Night Majesty sailing

At the end of 2017 we will be 10 pts. from Diamond and I was trying to figure out how to do that! Thanks to your post I booked a jr. suite and at the end of this cruise we will be diamond. I was also charged a $500 deposit--even though I told the guy that was wrong. Oh well. We live an hour north of the port so Canaveral is easiest and cheapest for us.

Thanks again for posting.

Kathie

At the end of 2017 we will be 10 pts. from Diamond and I was trying to figure out how to do that! Thanks to your post I booked a jr. suite and at the end of this cruise we will be diamond. I was also charged a $500 deposit--even though I told the guy that was wrong. Oh well. We live an hour north of the port so Canaveral is easiest and cheapest for us.

Thanks again for posting.

Kathie

Good deal neighbor- we live in New Smyrna Beach!!! :) I only paid $200 on the phone- you can probably get them to fix it although you have to pay it sooner or later

Edited by molly361

We also had to call to get the $200 deposit. Tried to book online and would'nt accept the $200, so I called. We booked a JS also and I'm pretty sure the price will go up in time, like tomorrow! Such a surprise!:rolleyes:

Does anyone have any idea who/what the charter is? I've read on other posts some people don't like being on with a large charter group. Certain lounges, or portions of dining room taking over by the group.

I do like the price so I'm thinking. I'm central Florida too, so drive is good.

This cruise is not a charter. I had originally thought that this cruise might be because of a charter after this one that was for a different # of days than her usual sailing resulting in this 5 day cruise that she does not normally do.

Now I'm not sure if it's a charter after this one or a mini drydock as she has no sailings for 8 days after this one and the first sailing after that is listed as N/A

Does OBC show when doing the booking? Did a mock up and has the C&A discount but no mention of OBC.

Yes but you can't get both the balcony discount and the OBC it is either one or the other

Edited by molly361