On the Allure August 21st.. Ask away.

I have no info on the cruise directors and their rotation. I think it is a safe bet that some figurehead with a microphone will be on your sailing.... (ya, I'm not one who gives a damn about the CD..).

The head waiter I talked with denied any knowledge of new menus.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Too funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Sadet001 sadet001

Constable7254.

If you have the time. No pressure.

1. Can you confirm for me if the ping pong tables are popular?

2. Are they level? (Your room Stewart may have a level you can borrow)

3. Any certain time of day they are more popular than others?

4. Should I bring my own paddles? or do you think theirs will be ok. How about the ping pong balls? my husband has some he travels with and I prefer those.

Just curious. We are avid players

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Hope your enjoying your cruise and happy anniversary. [emoji4]

Unfortunately I am the source of this information since I now have it! Did you see this in today's CRUISE COMPASS under important things to know?

"Helpful health information: talks about whatever and then says such as NOROVIRUS and then goes into detail on the symptoms and to feel free to call the medical staff for a complimentary consultation and treatment!"

Unfortunately I missed out on a great day in Cozumel!

Unfortunately I am the source of this information since I now have it! Did you see this in today's CRUISE COMPASS under important things to know?

"Helpful health information: talks about whatever and then says such as NOROVIRUS and then goes into detail on the symptoms and to feel free to call the medical staff for a complimentary consultation and treatment!"

Unfortunately I missed out on a great day in Cozumel!

That information is often included in the compass.

Having just sailed the Allure August 2, 2016

And in response to a previous question.

They sold the 10 drink card on Wednesday.

Could get at any bar.

Later

Good to know -- Do you recall what the top price of cocktails you could use it for would be? thanks

Can you tell us how much an average well drink is? My husband is trying to decide if he should do premium drink package and wants to know how many drinks a day would equal the daily rate.

You're looking at about $9 or $10 per drink with built in gratuity. Anything above well and you're going up more to $11 or $12.

If you saw MM do u happen to remember if this might be a cleaner version than the play on Broadway. For instance any F-Bombs or GD type words. Just don't want any family members to be offended or embarrassed.

I missed it. Those words are part of my every day vocabulary so even if I saw it, they wouldn't register.

Constable7254.

If you have the time. No pressure.

1. Can you confirm for me if the ping pong tables are popular?

2. Are they level? (Your room Stewart may have a level you can borrow)

3. Any certain time of day they are more popular than others?

4. Should I bring my own paddles? or do you think theirs will be ok. How about the ping pong balls? my husband has some he travels with and I prefer those.

Just curious. We are avid players

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Hope your enjoying your cruise and happy anniversary. [emoji4]

I was on the Allure last week. The ping pong tables are ALWAYS busy. My brother-in-law is an avid player and he brings his own paddle. They also have tournaments you can enter (slots fill up quickly)[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

I was on the Allure last week. The ping pong tables are ALWAYS busy. My brother-in-law is an avid player and he brings his own paddle. They also have tournaments you can enter (slots fill up quickly)[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

Good to know!! Thanks for telling me!!

We have never been in a tournament. Cruising on the oasis in September for the first time!! I'm sure they are just as popular on that ship too. Hopefully on an excursion day we will get to practice, I don't think we are venturing far in Jamaica. I will make sure to bring my paddle!! My DH knows I mean business when I take that out to play.

[emoji971][emoji471][emoji106][emoji4]

If you saw MM do u happen to remember if this might be a cleaner version than the play on Broadway. For instance any F-Bombs or GD type words. Just don't want any family members to be offended or embarrassed.

Saw Mama Mia 3 times on Quantum. Didn't notice any bad words. Loved it and now look forward to seeing it on Allure.

Good to know!! Thanks for telling me!!

We have never been in a tournament. Cruising on the oasis in September for the first time!! I'm sure they are just as popular on that ship too. Hopefully on an excursion day we will get to practice, I don't think we are venturing far in Jamaica. I will make sure to bring my paddle!! My DH knows I mean business when I take that out to play.

[emoji971][emoji471][emoji106][emoji4]

Oh cool! We were in the Oasis last year and DH and brother-in-law entered ping pong tournament. Brother-in-law came in 2nd place!!! I saw a lot of people bring their own paddle. In fact the lady who beat my brother-in-law brought her own paddle. She was great!!!

Sent from my iPhone