No free hot chocolate with coffe card?

Hilarry1720

Just off Crown. Rules are now:-

Use an coffee card from a previous cruise, then no complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Punches taken.

.However, coffee card purchased on current cruise, then complimentary beverages apply. Been like this for 2/3 years. Havent tried yet with an old card with no voyage number on reverse.

On the Royal princess they have free hot chocolate by the Outrigger bar on deck 16. You can get it 24 hours a day as well as brewed coffee. They have a machine outside that anyone can access.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the golden at the moment 75 days , showed them my brand new coffee card I bought on the Emerald 4 weeks earlier , I ordered a hot chocolate but was told my card needed to be punched , so another free by gone on princess.

Key point. Card from another ship ergo it cost you a punch. If you had a card from the Golden no punch doesn't matter how new the card was. No freebie was lost.

Just off Crown. Rules are now:-

Use an coffee card from a previous cruise, then no complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Punches taken.

.However, coffee card purchased on current cruise, then complimentary beverages apply. Been like this for 2/3 years. Haven't tried yet with an old card with no voyage number on reverse.

If the barista follows the rules (some do, some don't) and there's no voyage/date on the back of the card, he/she will add it to the card. Had it happen on the Pacific.