Prepaid Drinks Package now cheaper can I get a refund

appleosprey

Hi,

I bought an unlimited premium non alcoholic package for y 10 night cruise on 9th September.

I have just been looking at prices and the price has decreased by $40 and this is inclusive of all taxes etc.

How can I get this difference back, will they offer me a credit or can I cancel and repurchase?

Will I have to sort this out onboard or will they sort this out for me on the phone?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

I bought an unlimited premium non alcoholic package for y 10 night cruise on 9th September.

I have just been looking at prices and the price has decreased by $40 and this is inclusive of all taxes etc.

How can I get this difference back, will they offer me a credit or can I cancel and repurchase?

Will I have to sort this out onboard or will they sort this out for me on the phone?

Thanks for your help

I would sort it out now - call your Travel Agent or Celebrity and cancel your current package, get a refund, and book at the new price.

Hi, is this a reduction on upgrading to premium? If so, could you please mention the amount?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This was for Premium Non Alcoholic Package. The same package had gone down in price by $40. I finally figured out how to cancel it and repurchased.

I'm addicted to Sparkling water so I will get my money's worth

:)