So Fascinating--Southern Caribbean (plus 3 days in PR) with Kids

lolavix

I'm sad to see your review end. :( You wrote this in a way that I felt that I was there with you and I really did get the feeling of a great cruise ending and you're pictures are beautiful and brought back some memories of our two cruises on the same itinerary. Good thing you weren't on Fascination last week. According to Fascination's web cam, they basically reversed itinerary due to the storm that became "Hurricane Matthew" and missed St. Lucia. Their itinerary was St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, sea day, Barbados, sea day, and now back in San Juan.

But I just wanted to let you know, again, how much I enjoyed following along on your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your cruise with us. Believe me, this will be helpful to others planning this itinerary and just may even convince someone to choose this itinerary. :)

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the best cruise review I have ever read. I appreciated all the pictures and comments on each island. I've done this itinerary twice (once on CC, once on RC) and am looking forward to doing it again with my DH, DD and 9 year old granddaughter in January. I really liked your comments and pictures of Coki Beach since we plan to go to Coral World (DH and I have been there and I said that if we ever made it back with our daughter and granddaughter we'd bring them there) and then snorkeling at Coki Beach. The other islands I think we are just going to go to the beach and snorkel (we have all our own gear). I've done island tours and just think my DD and DGD would just rather go to the beach and then maybe shop. We are also going to spend 2 days in Puerto Rico before the cruise, but are staying with friends who live there in the winters and will take us off the beaten path. DH and I have also spent a few days in there before previous cruises and have done most of the major attractions. This time they are bringing us to Baja Vega, which I'm really looking forward to.

Anyway, thanks again. Hope you have a great time on your Alaska cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Lolavix, I think you posted earlier in this thread that next summer you will be doing a land trip in Alaska. We will also be doing a land trip instead of a cruise next summer.

Earlier this evening Pat booked for us a land trip with Budapest, Vienna, and Prague. On our anniversary, #40, we will be in Prague.

TravelingaPor--Thank you for your kind words.

Perfect Match--You are very welcome. I plan on loving Alaska, from all that I have read.

On the Web--It sounds like you enjoyed your cruise, as did we. It also sounds like you have some great plans for next summer; we've only done two cruises now so our doing a land vacation next summer is what is usual for us, although the locale will be new. :) You are welcome.

Pgh Steeler Fan--Such sweet words from you. I had read about that reversal and kept thinking it would have been far less relaxing to try to contact vendors to see we could still have our tours. You are very welcome. I hope you get to cruise again soon, as I enjoyed reading your reviews as well.

George One--Thanks for reading. :)

Ginjer2911--Thank you. I would highly recommend this cruise. So many terrific things to see.

Awtorrey--Thank you! I hope you have a fabulous time in January. I would love to do this itinerary again. Now that we've seen some of each island, I think we'd probably spend more time just hanging on the beach and exploring some of the shops a little more.

Easyboy--Thank you.

Oceans of Travels--We loved those islands as well, including Puerto Rico. I would love to get back there someday. We really did have a lot of fun, yes.

• 6 months later...