Not to be missed MDR entrees

CCC3

On a 5 day Jewel cruise out of Tampa I had a wonderful Parmesan crusted Turkey breast. It was the most moist tender turkey I have ever eaten. I wish I'd see it again. I think my appetizer that day was a Jalapeno Potato soup, also the best appetizer I've never seen again.

FWIW

• 1 month later...

choices

Lobster, prime rib, short ribs, sea bass, filet mignon, mushroom soup, crab cakes, scallops......Anything that is too expensive to make at home. (scallops are $20lb.) Things like lasagna and pork chops, chicken, pasta... I make at home.

Edited to say: Wow, the Rosemary lamb sounds great. I will definitely try it on our next cruise.

I agree with your choices and reasons for them! I enjoy the MDR dining experience - food and tablemates.

Duck is no longer offered. It was my absolutely favorite entree so I wasn't happy to see it go. It was replaced by a chicken dish.

I had duck l'orange 1 night in Grande and other duck dish in Silk one night. This was on the 10/29 12 night sailing on Anthem. Also had great lamb in two different ways. soooo good!