HMC Cabana, Tender Priority?

RHilla619

Hi all, I booked a Cabana at Half Moon Cay for my upcoming cruise on the Pride. I am wondering since the Cabana is technically a Carnival Excursion does that give me tender priority? Or do I have to use the ticket system as everyone else does?

Hoping someone can speak from experience, also hoping it comes with tender priority so we can make the most out of a great beach day at HMC!

Everyone that purchases an excursion will meet in the lounge to board the tenders along with anyone else that has priority tendering. Others will use the # system. When we went to HMC we rented a cabana and had priority tendering. That was several years ago but their system for tendering is still the same.

Edited by poobears

We also have a cabana and also faster to the fun.

Does anyone know if we get the tender boat together?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How many are in your group? If you're all going to the cabana together, then yes, you would all go together on the same tender boat.

We also have a cabana and also faster to the fun.

Does anyone know if we get the tender boat together?

I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you mean do you all ride in the same boat? Everyone from your cabin will get to ride in the same tender, if the one leaving doesn't have enough room to fit everyone in your group you can always let another group ahead of you and go in the next one, it will only be a few minutes behind. The tender boats are pretty big.

If you are asking if a cabin with FTTF leaves at the same time as a cabin with an excursion booked. I don't know. They didn't have FTTF when we went last time but they should because they are both considered priority tendering so everyone should be in the same lounge.

There are 6 total

Husband and daughter going on stingray excursion when we arrive

My son and myself are headed to the cabana

And mom and aunt are faster to the fun

My family of 4 already have cabana, should I buy 2 extra people cost for mom and aunt that are not going to use the floats or the scuba gear

There are 6 total

Husband and daughter going on stingray excursion when we arrive

My son and myself are headed to the cabana

And mom and aunt are faster to the fun

My family of 4 already have cabana, should I buy 2 extra people cost for mom and aunt that are not going to use the floats or the scuba gear

Unless they changed it you can only book 4 into a Cabana. You won't need to book them in anyways since they have FTTF they should be in there with you in the lounge. Hopefully someone that has used FTTF recently in HMC will come along. You might start a new thread asking about FTTF and HMC to see if the met in the lounge with the other excursion people just to be sure.