Something different suggestions

sellwingri

See my earlier posts in this thread. We stopped at Miss Vivine's for a local lunch with a view on the east end.

I did see that you posted Miss Vivine's previously. Can you tell me more about the spot? I see that it is located all the way at the furthest point in East End. Quite the trekk! lol

I did see that you posted Miss Vivine's previously. Can you tell me more about the spot? I see that it is located all the way at the furthest point in East End. Quite the trekk! lol

We visited as part of round the east end tour with Cayman Safari and lunch was included.

It has been a few years now since we went so I don't remember details but I do remember we made some choices in advance and Shirley (our driver) phoned through and ordered in advance. I do remember I would be quite happy to return! Great local cooking with traditional sides and fresh fruit juices. I found this review which gives you some idea and some photos

https://www.uncommoncaribbean.com/2011/05/23/for-a-true-taste-of-the-cayman-islands-vivines-kitchen-is-a-must/

Thanks everyone for their input. I looked up the tours with caymen safaris and the east end tour states you stop at a local artisan. Can anyone comment on what this stop would be. Thanks in advance.

I don't recall any artisan - maybe this is something new? Maybe email direct to ask and report back for others?

Edited by c-leg5