Double check new drink package prices

coops

Just a heads up for those getting deluxe package. I purchased the deluxe on Tuesday

for my sister and sil for a 8 night cruise in April of next year. The price was 46.00 plus tips .

Then I checked today as I check everyday and seen the price drop to 44.00 plus tips.

So I was able to cancel and rebook. Just thought others might get lucky too.

I booked it two days ago and don't see $44. it is showing $46 right now. We have a 7 day cruise and the web site was listing it at $48 not including gratuity. I was unable to go into my history. Ok called, she cancelled previous order and we are rebooking. Thank you for the heads up.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Yep...bought deluxe Tuesday at $46 + grats per day.....checked tonight and it is now $44 + grats per day. Canceled and re purchased. Love saving money! [emoji6] sailing Liberty, October 16th.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My wife purchased our 2 packages this afternoon for our 11/06 sailing on the Allure. The price was $46.00 + gratuities. I just checked and the price is still showing $46.00. Where does the $44.00 price apppear on the RCCL website?

You'll have to go into the Cruise Planner and check there. And it's likely different prices per ship and per sailing like the 20% off thing on the previous two packages.

Edited by rhuntington3

The crazy part for our August 26, 2017 sailing it is $44 yet our July 2, 2017 is $46

What's even crazier is that I can't book a package yet for my early April Rhapsody cruise, yet you can for something all the way into August.

Just a heads up for those getting deluxe package. I purchased the deluxe on Tuesday

for my sister and sil for a 8 night cruise in April of next year. The price was 46.00 plus tips .

Then I checked today as I check everyday and seen the price drop to 44.00 plus tips.

So I was able to cancel and rebook. Just thought others might get lucky too.

Did you have to call to cancel or could you do it yourself on line??

Thanks!

I am sorry, but I don't believe I would go thru the bother of cancelling to save $14. Not when I am spending a few grand to begin with.

It literally took 3 mins....maybe. I guess I'm just cheap [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am sorry, but I don't believe I would go thru the bother of cancelling to save $14. Not when I am spending a few grand to begin with.

I would do this every time to save money. It very easy to do online yourself. Less then 5 mins.

I guess I just value my money. Everyone choses to do what they want with their money differently.