Transportation from FLL to Wyndham Resort in Deerfield

Sonchyne4U

We will be flying in the day before our cruise on 12/11. My son has Wydham points and has booked us a room at the Wydham Resort at Deerfield Beach. We will be cruising out of Fort Lauderdale so trying to find the cheapest transportation back and forth from the hotel. Our flight will arrive in FLL at appx 10:00 a.m. on the 10th. Any suggestions? He wanted to book us in the Shelbourne in Miami, but I was worried about the transportation getting back and forth from there. Any suggestions?

We will be flying in the day before our cruise on 12/11. My son has Wydham points and has booked us a room at the Wydham Resort at Deerfield Beach. We will be cruising out of Fort Lauderdale so trying to find the cheapest transportation back and forth from the hotel. Our flight will arrive in FLL at appx 10:00 a.m. on the 10th. Any suggestions? He wanted to book us in the Shelbourne in Miami, but I was worried about the transportation getting back and forth from there. Any suggestions?

That's over 20 miles from the airport/cruiseport. I live south of Deerfield Beach in Pompano Beach and a taxi to/from our house is about $55 so it will be at least $10 more. I would look into Uber.