Carnival on Board credit sale

MillieMos

We've gotten price drops and the $50 on several of our bookings for this sale. Don't stop checking, though. Our Dec Ecstasy has had three price drops in the last two weeks. Seems these Charleston cruise prices are needing adjustment. Price drops on our 2018 ones, as well.

Hi All,

I am brand spanking new to cruising but you all have been so very helpful for me I wanted to let you know that there is an early saver sale with a $50 on board credit that Carnival gave me for my already booked Vista cruise on 8/20/17. I filled out the form and within 10 minutes had an updated confirmation sent to me with the $50 on board credit noted. Not a lot but it's something :)

Good for you.

This is great, thanks all. I submitted for a fare increase of $30 but OBC of $50. Brings me out $20 ahead but hey that's still two drinks in fancy pufferfish cups as far as I'm concerned lol. As well, paying an extra $30 in February will not matter when I suddenly have $50 while paying for everything else on the trip!

Will keep watching this until May, figured I'd apply for this one to see how it all works, you guys rock.

Edited by WorkerBee74

I sent in form and was given the $50 Obc....however, it increased my deposit by $342 I called Carnival and although I was supposed to pay this within 24 hours, they gave me into next week when i had planned to pay off anyway. Be careful to check, if I had not I could have lost my booking

Did you originally pay a $500 deposit or did you book when there was a cheaper one?

Yes it was a reduced deposit, which is fine..but if I had not looked on line I would have not known about the deposit increase and could have lost everything. The Rep. was very helpful and took care of it for me

Good news and good advice! Would never have thought to check that but if now you've helped anyone has paid a reduced deposit to check into it!

I have two Deluxe OV rooms booked for Magic on 4/8/17. I checked the rates and they have actually gone up slightly but I would come out ahead with $50 per stateroom. My only issue is the deposit - I paid a 50% deposit and not really ready to spend another $625 right now to get $50 OBC per room. Plus I will be getting $100 OBC with my carnival MasterCard reward points. Do you think I should call and pay that extra $625 now? Really don't want to commit until I pay the full amount due in January? Thoughts?