11:45am flight out of Bush airport from Galveston

sellwingri

We're on Liberty OTS in December. I've never sailed from Galveston so I'm unaware of any port problems we may encounter. Will we able to reach Bush airport for an 11:45am flight with time to spare? We plan to hire a car service.

We're in a Grand Suite so we'll be able yo disembark early.

Thanks

We live very close to IAH, and the three times that we have sailed out of Galveston, and two times out of the now closed Bayport Terminal, we always made it home just in time for lunch (except one time it was dinner time). If we had had a noon flight out of IAH for any of these five cruises, we would have missed all of them.

However, we did not have any early disembarkation privileges, nor did we carry off our own luggage.

In Galveston, the possibility of sea fog is always the wild card. I think out of the five area cruises, fog has delayed our arrival at least three times. The worst time was trying to get back into Galveston; it was noon before the ship even touched the pier.

Bottom line; is it possible to make an 11:45 AM flight; maybe. But the odds are against you based on our experiences.